Your 1st appointment
The first appointment is a comprehensive assessment. Patients can expect this appointment to take approximately 40 mins. It is important to dress comfortably and to arrive 5 minutes before your appointed time to complete the necessary patient information forms.
The doctor will;
- Establish your medical history (bring any existing x-rays or scans)
- Check vitals if necessary
- Perform a physical examination including neurological and orthopedic tests
- Perform a chiropractic and postural assessment
- Diagnose your condition
- Formulate your treatment plan
- And proceed with your first treatment
Should the outcome of your assessment indicate the need for another specialist then the doctor will refer you accordingly.